Have you ever started a project, and wondered what the heck you were thinking? I have at least 10 different cross-stitch, crochet and knitting projects in process right now. I am also in the middle of not one, not two, but three books right now. I'll finish the books before the week is out, but I wonder why I can't focus and complete a single task before I start the next.
I did just complete an anchor cross stitch for a friend of Eriks. It's currently being framed and mounted. I am working on a second anchor now for another friend. I have also started making tag blankets for the Cub Scout Mom's. And I should probably send one to Margaret for Miles. I am also crocheting a blanket for Brian, but I don't have to have that done until January if everything goes according to plan.
The holidays are coming and I have great plans to make a dozen different types of cookies to give as gifts. I pretend it is to save money, but really I just like to bake. Hans plans to help me this weekend and try to knock out some of the cookies before my Christmas party.
But why do I feel like I have to be Martha and be on top of it all?
Miles's Money
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment