Tonight is my annual Christmas party. Time to pull out "THE DRESS". I spoke to the babysitter last night to make sure everything is in order. She is planning to spoil the kids with Burger King meals with "wee" toys in them. She is Scottish and I love her Scots slang.
We received an invitation to Erik's holiday party, and they are not including kids this year. We already had plans that night with the scouts for a drive in moving at one of the hangers here. The boys will be able to get tours of the different aircraft, and they have been asked to make their own cars or airplanes out of cardboard boxes. We'll be serving popcorn and pop to everyone (cub scout popcorn never goes away, it just gets stale). The odd thing about the command party is that even though there are no kids they want everyone to bring a gift or donate $25 to buy a gift -- even if they aren't planning to attend. In the past we each had to provide gifts for Santa to give the kids. I just don't understand what they are thinking! How do you exlude kids from the holidays, the holidays are meant for kids!
Anyhow, hope you all enjoy your weekends!
Miles's Money
14 years ago

3 comments:
Hi Michele! Your dates seem to be all wonky. Have a super party tonight - I'm very intrigued by "The Dress!"
WOO HOO!
I can't wait to see photos of you in that dress!!! :)
Margaret...the dates don't seem to be wonky- that's how the Europeans (or at least Austrians) write their dates...day, month, year.
OR maybe it is just wonky!
Oh hilarious. I knew that before my brain got all sloshy. This is what sleep deprivation does to me. :)
Post a Comment