skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
6.12.08
Pictures
We had a wonderful time at the party, although I am dragging today. I don't drink, so it must be the late night that has me feeling hungover.
1 comment:
Astrid in Bristling Acres
said...
WOWIE! You are a HOTTIE! You looked AWESOME in that dress!!!!! :)
7/12/08 06:13
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Hueneme Jensen's
My Blog List
Miles to go before I sleep...
Miles's Money
14 years ago
The Lopsided House in Bristling Acres
Check out our new blog!
14 years ago
About Me
ma2danes
Working mom to two little boys and wife to a wandering Seabee
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(19)
▼
December
(9)
Back up and cooking
Grrr
Each year this poem makes the rounds thru military...
Crafts
Hans & Niels
Pictures
Tonight is the Big Party
Great Den Meeting
Thanksgiving Recovery
►
November
(10)
1 comment:
WOWIE! You are a HOTTIE! You looked AWESOME in that dress!!!!! :)
Post a Comment