I heated up the oven last night to do some holiday baking and tucked the boys in bed. Imagine my surprise when I returned to the kitchen to find in filled with gas! My oven is broken, the emergency gas trip apparently does not work and there are only 5 more days to get cookies baked for Santa.
I'm very frustrated.
I've put in a call to housing, but they have 2 business days to respond. So it looks like we will be ovenless until next Tuesday. What a perfect time of year to be without an oven.
Miles's Money
14 years ago

1 comment:
Oh no!
What about getting one of those countertop toaster/regular ovens? We used to have one (i think it came from Beth...it's from our years in college). It's small but you could perhaps at least get something baked.
I wish I could help you! (how about getting plain ol' sugar cookies from the store and decorating them at home?)
Post a Comment