Well, we seem to be getting back to normal after the holiday. Niels came down with an ear infection which resulted in a round of antibiotics. He, like his Daddy, is allergic to penicillin. This always makes treating him an adventure.
Hans has turned in to quite a reader and is whipping thru the Magic Treehouse series. He fought me forever on starting chapter books but has now decided it is nice that the stories are longer. This weekend he used his money to buy a Star Wars chapter book. It was not my first choice of reading material, but I don't want to discourage him. Next up are the Charlie Bone books, which I love, love, LOVE!
Erik continues to have problems with his knee. He sees the physical therapist for the first time on Wednesday and we are hoping to get his brace changed. His current brace presses against the longest of the four incisions and isn't so comfortable. We are hoping a different model will provide better support.
I am busy with proposals at work and trying my best to balance work and family. We have our work party this Friday so I'll be squeezing into "The Dress". Perhaps I'll be brave enough to post pictures of it!
I hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving and was able to spend it with people they love.
Miles's Money
14 years ago

1 comment:
Sounds like you're busy,busy, busy! I bet that must be challenging to be allergic to penicillin!
That's awesome that Hans is reading chapter books. We're working with Annika on reading the beginner, beginner books. She's catching on- I can't wait for her to want to read chapter books!
Post a Comment